Life on the Downside

Sunday, February 06, 2005

A New Beginning? or more of the Old?

hm...i initially signed up for this blog cause i wanted to comment on my bud's site, but i decided not to comment, but i'm stuck with this blog...

this site's sister is Xanga @ http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=DesmondLi ...

i'm still unsure what this will be about, but i'm sure i'll think of something as time goes by...i just don't want it to be a twin to his sister...there's too much pain and melancholy in that child to pass on, and i want to avoid that...

she will only show a small link to this site, so to ensure only the most adamant of readers will ever see this...which i do hope are my good friends...or those who think they are...

so here's my first declaration...my heart is empty again...

i've kinda gotten over the fact that there is no possibility of me and her getting together; she treats me as a friend (albeit a screwed up one) and i should do the same...there should be no reason for me to ever feel jealous about the guys who hang around her too...i believe they are better friends who do take care of her...and i should just strive to be a friend, per se.

but i believe i will always spare a special thought for her...until she chases me away..haha...

so now my mind is on school...and my fight to stay in school...i'll pick up on the details when i next drop by...

1 Comments:

  • yeah! I can comment now! woo hoo! ahahhaa. Anyway its go to have an alternative blog to be your outlet too. u can act like a himbo in this one. that will be fun. thehee. and i am not that old lah, what m'am? grr.. --xinying

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/10/2005 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home